Friday, October 15, 2010

Touched

Today i watched a movie name "The notebook".
Its about a old guy Noah telling another old woman Allie about a love story.
Their love story.
Allie somehow lost her memory but when Noah reads her the story, her memories comes and go.
They were young couples and fell in love, but faced obstacles where the mother of the Allie did not approve the relationship, after that she had to leave the town to pursue her studies. Noah wrote letters everyday, but her mother kept all the letters away. After one year, without any reply, Noah stopped writing and decided to join the army. And Allie met another fine young man. Once again she fell in love.
Noah came back from the army and started to build a house. A house once they dreamed of. Hoping that she would come back one day. Eventually she did although she agreed to marry that man. In the end, they had a family and stayed in that house. At the end of the story, Allie remembered that it was their love story. It was written by Allie herself.
She wrote : read this to me, and i'll come back to you.
They started to dance. But after a while, the memory went away and started to push Noah away. The doctor and nurse had to help and calm Allie down. Noah was very very sad. To see the one that you love, not knowing who you are. In the end, they held hands and went on to another world.
This movie reminds me of Pei hua and myself, of all the things she done for me.
I missed her alot. Today. I recalled all the memories.
When we were in lower six, i held her hand for the first time when i taught her how to dance. The day i ran half the school building just to get her number.
The days we would text each other almost every night.
Wishing good night, good luck for exam and everything.
The day i confessed.
The day we first kissed.
We would hold our hands in the car. Listen to songs, and sing together.
The day of my birthday, we sat outside my house at the porch and chat. At that moment, i never thought they were preparing the cake inside. Although i'm very aware of there will be a cake, but then at that moment when i was with her. I felt that i can let go all my worries, even lose my awareness. She attracted all my attentions when she was in front of me. Then when we went in to the house again, there goes the surprise. Thank you all my friends who were there. Wei xiang
Chow
fei zai
min
quan wei
hui wei
bo
fee
dun
dan
yao
nen
yik
yin
nanas
john
kar shie
chuan
Thank you very much. Eugene and Vivian wasnt there if i remembered correctly. But still i received a birthday card from vivian and also a wish from my dear friend. I wanted to go home so badly. But i must stay strong.
At this point of time, i know i must cheerish what is most important to me.
In order to do that, I know what i will need to do here.
Be strong. You still have people that you need to protect. from eugene.
Therefore, be strong i will.

2 comments:

  1. When I watched "The Notebook", I cried because it reminded me of me and my boyfriend too. Aihhhh...miss home very much...hope you enjoy yourself as much as you can when you go back this December! :)

    -Patrice-

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you patrice !!!!!!!!! =)
    all the best for you internship on the mountain too !! haha..

    ReplyDelete