Saturday, October 15, 2011

something about me

I think I am abit abnormal sometimes.
Sometimes I talk too much sometimes I am too quiet.
Often I care about other people's feeling more than myself.
For example, I met a friend at pasar malam, he was working there.
I don't know should I greet or not because I'm scared that he will feel ashamed of his job.
Then people said that I am not friendly.
=.=

My friend was telling me that he has a changed of plans because his late mother passed away.
I wanted to say I'm sorry to hear that, but then I thought of his feeling, and I just don't want to mention about it so that he don't feel bad. But really I feel really sorry for him. :(

Then, I was not in a bad mood, I don't want my anger and frustration shown to other people.
So I stayed away from the crowd, stayed away from my friends so that I don't make them feel uncomfortable. Then, people say I'm acting weird, this and that.
=.=

I don't know why sometimes i'm active and sometimes I just want to be alone.
Staying away from the crowd, I just want to get things done, listen to music.
and be alone.
although I really love and need companionship, but then, sometimes I just want to be alone.
Stupid stuff.
but true.
It's abit of the horoscope thingy, pisces, they are usually like that, very sensitive peoples.
Makes me look so weird !!

3 comments:

  1. at least in front of me, you won't do that, will you? lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes you are weird, sometimes you are talkative, sometimes you are quiet, sometimes you are funny, sometimes you are lame, sometimes you are sensitive, sometimes you are annoying, sometimes you are caring and sometimes you are emotional.

    but these makes you who you are. Be proud of that ;)

    ReplyDelete