Thursday, March 10, 2011

birthday eve



hmm.. i wonder what people wish for ? this year i'm gonna celebrate with new friends. where we barely understand each other at times. it's like we're speaking the same-but-also-different language, get what i mean ? if you don't, means you and i are also on the same-but-also-different language situation
=______________=

anyway, this year i guess the city of bern i
s celebrating for me.. hehe..
it's fasnacht !!! where the celebrate t
he end of winter..
well i dont really care about the celebrations..
most important thing !! delicious food across the 5km street.. yeah baby..
i don't care about being broke now.. haha..
since i'm already going to italy also, i'm just gonna enjoy myself..
as you can see.. got alot alien on the street.. haha..
so if lucky then will have photo.. because i dont have camera.. haha..

also my weight is also something wrong now..
dont know why keep losing although i eat alot.. damn it..
i want my 72kg back..

this year for my birthday, i hope to take a photo with a gui mui ^^

haha.. anyway avril new song is awesome..

a
n
d

i miss my chan pei hua.

No comments:

Post a Comment