Thursday, November 8, 2012

Presentation


Today we had a very very brief group presentation. 
At first every group just went out there and say whatever they were going to say
When it was my turn, I walked up there
Then at some point when I was presenting, I felt that I was over-confident

being too cocky
not sure if that's a good thing -.- 
well, alot ppl tell me i have a big ego
i guess that's kinda true

but then it's also interesting to see other people's behaviour when they are confronted with questions and obstacles
it really showed some true identity when someone is really trying to defend what they believe or think
some people cannot take criticism, some people are just stubborn with their views
some people cannot accept what certain people thinks

and then there's me
people actually praised what we did

actually i didnt even do anything
i was just the one who presented the work
the work was done was done by someone else
yet i feel so proud standing there
haha
showed my true self ? 
perhaps.. the bad side of me.. 
the over-confident Eean

No comments:

Post a Comment