Monday, June 9, 2014

May 2013

Hello hello 2014 !! Well I've been busy havent I ? Even forgot that this post exist until someone reminds me about it.. Last updated 2013? hmm.. this is gonna be long. 

Where shall I start ? 

Was scrolling back pictures few days ago and then I thought about how much I've changed since then.

Ever since I left Davos, I was in Australia to visit my kai ma and my sis. 




I've havent seen my aunt for ages and I've also never travelled with my sis for quite some time.
The last time I travelled with my family ? hmm.. thats a very hard question. 
besides travelling to Melacca and Johor, we havent travelled for the purpose of leisure since a company trip from my fathers company back in high school.
It was a great trip, also catching up with Wei Song and Daniel and also to meet Michelle.
Other than that, who else but ah Sian, haha





Dont know why cannot find the handsome Wei Song picture. Anyway, I'm pretty sure more people want to see me instead of him :P

Highlights of Australia

Sydney, Brisbane, Perth



Sydney is nice, weather food and stuff


One of the best things that I've eaten in my life !!! Bruschetta <3
I sincerely thank Daniel for introducing this to me !


Here's the tour guide :)



and this ? hmm.. the pimple girl ? lol

thats it for now ! more to follow ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment