Thursday, October 30, 2014

Life in Switzerland

Yup, I did mentioned that next post will be life in Switzerland but I didnt say when :D
Anyway, its been a while since I last updated.
With the amount of free time I have for time, I guess now is the right time to write about it.

Actually I have said it many times,
It doesnt really matter where I go but who I go with is more important to me.
Switzerland is a beautiful country with almost everything going right.
But then what made my stay memorable was because of these peoples.

Here I will only be writing about Higher Diploma onwards.
I think the most enjoyable time I really had is during the final years of my studies.
It's because I am already familiar with most of the things and I have less worries.
And I also finally I had a gang in the same class and we also live together.
I have to thank Gary for introducing this gang to me.
It all started out during Higher Diploma.
We were classmates but I mix mostly with Carlos and Anna.
Then later on because of Gary, I was closer to Even Zi Xian Shu Ping Li may Chelsea and Joe.
Because we were all doing our internships in davos,
so eventually we got close and went out skiing together.

At first I was thinking about writing a long passage.
but then, picture will speak more than a thousand words.
so i will let the pictures do the talking and remind me of all the fond memories I had during my time in Switzerland.

 and so here they are

the 2 beh paiseh super hiao girls




Natalie and Shu Ping


Chelsea Even Xian

Shu Ping, Joe, Chelsea, Xian, Even, Li may, and Serene !!

oh i look good in this pic.. :P


then of course martin and helena from day 1

the football team !

and this jennifer

final bbq by the lake

on our way back after dark

1 last day by the lake
 i can go on and on about everyone.
but have to wait till the mood comes :)
ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment