Sunday, August 22, 2010

Movie & Club

20th of August, second day I went for a jog near campus and it's raining like the first time. I know that if I don't start now, I won't do it especially when I can't during winter.

After that, we had a rest before going to dinner and then we went for a movie, SALT. There was the trailer of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hollows which made me want to watch it so much. I hope by the time I'm back in Malaysia the movie is still on !! pray hard !! The cinema here was nice and it's CHF 14 per ticket, locally, it's still expensive, for me. So many movies is coming up and I can't afford to watch all of them. What a pity. ~.~ When it's getting exciting in the middle of the movie, suddenly there a slide, wishing all guest to ENJOY THE BREAK !!! I was shocked. WTF ?! Break ?!
Unbelievable !! The movie resumed in 10 minutes and in the end, obviously it's telling you that SALT 2 will be coming. Crap. I hate these kind of movies.




After movie they decided to go to The Loft. Tonight's event was Gay Night. LOL. This time I wanted to go because I wanted to see a Gay Club. Haha. When we were there, we lined up and our id were checked. Supposedly we dont have to pay any entrance fee, but there was a DJ there so CHF 10 charged per head. Damn it. It's not as big as rum jungle, maybe half of it and it's packed. I think the DJ is better than other DJs from the clubs I went previously. Only thing is that he speaks german. =___= The main point, gays. LOL. Some of them even take of their clothes. Some even started kissing, not only gays, lesbians as well. It was an eye opener for me. @.@ We had fun together lots of other students from IMI as well. We left around 1.30am and by the time I reach my room and sleep it was around 3am already. I'm still not really interested in clubbing anyway. But it was a good experience. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment